Updated12/8/2021 9:18:00 PM
How do I book tickets?
Tickets for ATP Cup may be purchased via the following: www.atpcup/tickets
Ken Rosewall Arena sessions ticketed by Ticketmaster.com.au Ticketmaster Agencies. Please note that Ticketmaster agencies do not accept telephone enquires or bookings
Qudos Bank Arena sessions ticketed by Ticketek.com.au Ticketek call centre. Please call 132 849. Ticketek Agencies please click here
Are ticket prices inclusive of GST?
Yes, all ticket prices quoted are inclusive of GST.
Please note, tickets will not be accessible until closer to the event, and customers will be notified when they are able to access or forward their tickets.
**Conditions apply – read the terms and conditions here.
How do digital tickets work?
Digital tickets not only contain all functional and operational requirements such as seat details, barcodes and entry details. All ATP Cup patrons attending the event are encouraged to assign each ticket to a ticketholder using Ticket forwarding or ticket sharing option.
How does ticket forwarding/sharing work?
You can securely forward your ticket(s) from your mobile device or computer via your Ticketmaster MyAccount.or MyTicketek Click the ‘Forward’ or ‘Share’ button, enter each recipient’s details and hit send.
Ticketmaster Forwarding: Each recipient will receive an email and a text message. The forwarding process is complete once they have clicked ‘Accept Tickets’. If plans change and you need to forward it onto someone else, just follow the process again. Those receiving a forwarded ticket must have a Ticketmaster MyAccount. If they do not have an account, they can easily create one when they accept the tickets. Please note, there will be a delay on Ticket Forwarding prior to the event. All ticket holders will be notified when the Ticket Forwarding feature is enabled.
Ticketek Sharing: Info Guide – please click here.
Before the event, make sure all adults have their own ticket on their own phone – that way we can ensure physical distancing and reduce queues at the entry gates.
What if I do not have a smartphone?
Patrons without access to a smartphone will be able to collect physical tickets from the ticket box prior to each session. They must be the purchaser and will need to present photo identification.
I’ve bought an ATP Cup 2022 ticket, but I can’t access it in my account
When you purchase your ATP Cup 2022 tickets via Ticketmaster you will receive a confirmation email. However, Ticketmaster tickets won’t be available to access until Friday 17 December. You will receive an email notification when your tickets are ready to be downloaded – you will then be able to access your ATP Cup tickets in your My Ticketmaster account and forward tickets to your group.
When you purchase your ATP Cup 2022 tickets via Ticketek you will receive a text message to confirm your order but will not be able to access your tickets until Monday 20 December. You will then be able to access your ATP Cup tickets in your MyTicketek account and share tickets with your group.
Book with Confidence – Covid-19 Booking Protection
Next year, if COVID-19 changes your game plan, your ticket purchase will automatically be protected. The ATP Cups 2022’s COVID-19 Booking Protection covers the full cost of your ticket or experience if you’re unable to travel to or attend the event due to COVID-19.
It’s not an add on it comes automatically with all ATP Cup 2022 tickets** purchased through Ticketmaster or Ticketek, covering ticket-holders against the following circumstances:
- ATP Cup is cancelled or rescheduled as a result of COVID-19 requirements or restrictions (in which case, we’ll refund you for the total price of your tickets)
- Your specific session of the ATP Cup is cancelled as a result of COVID-19 requirements or restrictions (even if other sessions or aspects of the ATP Cup still go ahead)
- We are no longer able to accommodate you at Ken Rosewall Arena or Qudos Bank Arena (this does not include where you fail to meet our vaccination requirements)
- You are prevented from travelling to Sydney due to State, Territory or Commonwealth government travel restrictions and you advise us that you are unable to travel at least seven (7) days before the date of your session (or such shorter period where such restrictions are imposed in a shorter timeframe) so that we have enough time to refund you and then offer the tickets to someone else who missed out.
- You or any of your group members have COVID-19 symptoms and/or you are required to isolate (or if any of your close contacts or group members has COVID-19 symptoms) and you notify us and provide us with some evidence (e.g. a medical certificate) at least 24 hours prior to your attendance at the ATP Cup (or as soon as you can if there are valid reasons why 24 hours’ notice is not possible); and - In other circumstances, where Tennis Australia feel it is appropriate
**Conditions apply – read the terms and conditions here.
How can I request seats in the shade?
- Shaded seats are the most popular and sell out very quickly. Patrons who book tickets online will have the option to book seats in the shade (subject to availability).
- Shaded areas are subject to weather conditions on the day. Areas designated to be in shade are indicative only, and cannot be guaranteed to be in shade on the day.
- Both Sydney venues are covered with a roof, but may be subject so some elements of weather.
- The ATP Cup is an outdoor event and it is highly recommended you bring appropriate protection from sun and weather regardless of the location of your allocated seats.
I require a special needs ticket. How do I purchase my tickets?
For Accessible tickets for Ken Rosewall Arena, please email [email protected] Accessibility and special needs ticket holders are entitled to one additional ticket for an accompanying patron/carer. Additional seats can be ordered at the time of booking, subject to availability and ticket limits.
For Accessible tickets for Qudos Bank Arena, please call Qudos Bank Arena’s Sensory and Accessibility Bookings enquiry line on (02) 8765 4321; The phone line is operational Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (closed weekends and public holidays). Call Ticketek's Accessible Seating Bookings line on 1300 665 915; The phone line is open Monday to Friday 9am –5pm.
Am I able to auction, raffle or on-sell my ticket?
No. As stated in the Ticketing Conditions for the ATP Cup, tickets cannot be resold. This includes, but is not limited to, resale on the internet or any other medium. Tickets cannot be used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions or trade promotions). If a ticket or experience is on-sold, Tennis Australia has the right to deny admission to the ticket bearer, to cancel the relevant package or to take other action without any guarantee of a refund.
Why are ticket limits in place?
Ticket limits are in place to ensure all customers receive equal access to the ATP Cup.
How many tickets can I purchase at one time?
In order to promote fair and equitable access to the ATP Cup, Tennis Australia reserves the right to reject a booking made by an individual that exceeds the ticket limits set for the event.
The maximum number of tickets that can be booked within one transaction is ten (10).
Can I transfer my booking to another session if I change my mind?
All tickets, dining and upgrade experiences cannot be transferred to other sessions.
Can I change my seats once my booking has been completed?
Once confirmed, seats cannot be reallocated.
What is the Concession Policy?
If I have a ticket for the day session, can I stay and watch the tennis at night?
Day session ticket holders are permitted to stay and watch tennis on screens outside centre courts for the night session if available, but must vacate Ken Rosewall Arena and Qudos Bank Arena at the conclusion of the day session.
If a scheduled match is cancelled due to a player withdrawing, do I get a refund?
As stated in the Ticketing Conditions for ATP Cup, the client will not be entitled to any refund if a scheduled match or matches do not occur on a scheduled day or at a scheduled time.
What time can I enter the precinct?
All day session ticket holders can enter the precinct from 10am but must vacate Ken Rosewall Arena and Qudos Bank Arena at the conclusion of play for the day session. Day session tickets will still allow you access to precinct and any outside events held on site.
All night session ticket holders can enter the precinct from 4:30pm.
COVIDSAFE & ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Will ATP Cup patrons be required to show evidence of COVID-19 vaccination?
All patrons aged 16 years and over must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a valid medical exception. On arrival, patrons will be asked to check in using the Service NSW app and show ATP Cup staff their COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate. To make things as easy as possible for you and our staff, we ask that you please link your COVID-19 digital certificate to the Service NSW app well before your visit.
Full requirements regarding acceptable evidence that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by a COVID Vaccine or that you have a valid medical exception are detailed in Tennis Australia's Ticketing Terms and Conditions, available via the link here.
What will be accepted as proof of vaccination?
An eligible proof of COVID-19 vaccination are:
If you received your vaccination(s) in Australia:
1. COVID-19 digital certificate linked via Service NSW app or smartphone wallet; or
2. A digital immunisation history statement from the Australian Immunisation Register.
If you received your vaccination(s) outside of Australia:
3. A printed or digital copy of an email or other document from the Department of Home Affairs of the Commonwealth that confirms you have completed an Australian Traveller Declaration (and photo ID); or
4. Other evidence recognised by the State Government.
If you have a valid medical exception which exempts you from receiving a Covid Vaccine, the only acceptable evidence is a valid Australian Immunisation Register immunisation medical exemption form.
If I am a ticket holder and cannot provide proof of vaccination. What are my options?
If you cannot produce proof of vaccination or a valid medical exception, you will be denied entry into the ATP Cup precinct. Please note refunds will not be given to patrons who fail to produce a valid proof of COVID-19 vaccination or valid medical exemption. For further information on the entry requirements please read our Ticket Conditions of Sale and Entry.